Alioto Morse Construction, Inc has built a reputation on our focus in helping you and your business.
We know what it takes to make a difference.
Our team has over 200 years combined experience in the construction industry. Our commercial construction and land development experts will take the time to sit down with you and discuss all of your options to ensure your project's expectations are met and exceeded.
Mike Alioto, Co-President
Mike is a California licensed general contractor
CA Contractor License #683368
Mike has over 3 decades of construction experience which started in residential construction with his highly successful Alioto Custom Building and Remodeling Company. He then moved into high end commercial construction with his company Alioto & Associates, Inc before merging with Morse Group Inc to form Alioto Morse Construction, Inc.. He has thousands of satisfied customers in the San Francisco Bay Area. Mike is an avid sports enthusiast enjoying mountain biking, rock climbing and kiting.
Complete Bio coming soon.
Projects in Progress:
- Coming Soon
Robert Morse, Co-President
Robert started in construction in the early 1980's working for major construction and drywall companies. He founded Morse Drywall Service (CA License #749136) in 1987 and in 1994 he married his wife Tracy who herself had worked in and been around the commercial construction industry her entire life. They formed a partnership in 1994 and went from 30 employees to over 60 employees when they started up Morse Group Inc. (California Lic #876310 Class B & C-9 and Hawaii Lic #28546 Class B & C-12) in 2007 handling both residential and commercial construction projects throughout California and Hawaii. Before moving into commercial construction and land development full-time, Morse Group, Inc had thousands of repeat customers in the residential portion of the business including exclusive high end clients. Robert is also an expert in drywall having been an C-9 licensed drywall contractor for decades) as well as an expert in acoustical design and sound control in commercial buildings and high residential home theaters. Robert was educated at the Southern California Institute of Architecture and San Diego State University. He is a graduate pf the USA Exportech Program, Turner Construction's School of Project Management and has been vetted by the US Government. Robert is an avid family man who has spent his life giving back to the community. He is married to his wife Tracy of 25 years and has 7 amazing children and 3 beautiful grandchildren.
Projects in Progress:
- $25 million Tenant Improvement of tech giant Alibaba Group US's North American Headquarters, Silicon Valley, CA - project through Alioto & Associates and in conjunction with M Moser Associates.
A Few Recent Projects include:
- $50 million remodel of the Kahala Hotel and Resort in Oaha, HI - A luxury resort hotel and celebrity hideaway with two 10 story towers. "Every U.S. president from Lyndon Johnson to George W. Bush has stayed at the resort. President Obama stays at a private residence when he returns to Honolulu, where he grew up. President Obama has enjoyed dining at the award-winning Hoku’s restaurant."
- $3 million Residential Remodel w/a $1 million home theater custom designed by Robert within the specs of the owner, a retired UPS Executive.
- Federal Bureau of Prisons, San Diego Metropolitan Correction Center, Downtown San Diego, CA - a federal detention facility housing over 1,000 people
- Meridian Building, Downtown San Diego, CA - The 19th tallest building in San Diego & "The most luxurious San Diego Condominium Building"
- Renaissance Building, Downtown San Diego, CA - a mixed use residential and commercial 22 story, twin tower condominium building in the heart of San Diego's Marina District
- The El Cortez Hotel, San Diego - "A landmark hotel in San Diego, California. The El Cortez was the tallest building in San Diego when it opened.in 1927."
- Harbor Club, Penthouse Tenant Improvement, San Diego, CA - "The Harbor Club consists of 2 luxury glass high rise buildings 41 stories high a piece. The Harbor club is among the finest luxury buildings in downtown San Diego and boasts some of the most elegant common areas in the city."
- Penny Saver Building, Vista, CA
- KFMB News 8 Television Station, San Diego, CA
- Starbucks , San Diego International Airport, CA
- Silvergate Bank, La Mesa, CA
- Palomar Savings Bank , Escondido, CA
- Seacliff Apartments, San Diego, CA
- Isabella Townhouses, Coronado, CA
- Scripps Laboratories, La Jolla, CA
- Multiple High End Residences for the Gateway Computer Founder's Family, San Diego, CA
- Residence for the CEO of Ralph's Grocery Chain, La Jolla, CA
- Residence for the CEO of Jack in the Box, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- Residence for the CEO of Expo Building Supply, La Jolla, CA - Now owned by West Side Building Materials
Certifications through Morse Group Inc and Morse Technologies Inc.
- SBE (currently applying for with AM Construction)
- Graduate USA Exportech Program
- Graduate Turner Construction's School of Project Management
- Vetted by the US Government
Robert has been an active volunteer in Southern California for decades, serving as soccer and baseball coaches for multiple teams, a platinum sponsor of the AYSO Matrix League, Make A Wish Foundation, and volunteering for his church. He is a child safety advocate and was featured on the John Walsh Show with current San Diego Judge Gary Haehnle on Child Abduction, as well as numerous other local, national and international shows and newspapers. He spoke on panels to experts with Judge Hahnle on Child Abduction awareness and helped pass Missing Children's Day in the State of California in 2000 as well strengthen safety on educational campuses.
Tracy Morse, Vice President
Tracy started working in the 1980's for a prominent commercial San Francisco architectural firm. She then moved into a high end interior design firm and later was an accountant and tax analyst for Fireman's Fund Insurance Company ( a division of Allianz) before marrying her husband Robert Morse and joining forces with him in residential and commercial construction. As a co-founder of Morse Group, Inc, she managed the finances and staff of over 60 employees. On tech giant Alibaba Group US's $25 million project through Alioto & Associates, Inc., she is the Project Administrator and Accounts Manager working closely with the prime contractor M Moser Associates and subs on the project. Tracy was educated at UC San Diego. Tracy enjoys giving back to her community, computers, horseback riding and spending time with her husband Robert of 25 years and their 7 children and 3 grandchildren.
Memberships:Certifications through Morse Group Inc
- Marin General Hospital, Kentfield, CA - Volunteer - over 100 hours
- Murdock Elementary School, La Mesa, CA - PTA Treasurer,
- La Mesa Little League - Board Member, Treasurer & Website Designer
- St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church and School - Website Designer
- Murray Manor Elementary School - Website Designer and Multiple other school's websites
- Team Mom for multiple soccer and baseball teams
- Hundreds of volunteer hours for her local church
- Founder of the American Parental Abduction and supporT (APART) Organization - a national organization providing support to hundreds of families with missing children.
- Tracy worked closely with the Polly Klaas Foundation and helped with their original free child safety kit and Worked on legislation with the Polly Klaas Foundation to have stronger laws for child abductors.
- Tracy has been a strong advocate of child safety and helped pass Missing Children's Day in the State of California in 2000 as well strengthen safety on educational campuses.
A Few of many Newspaper & Article Quotes given by Tracy:
- 07/04/16 - A Mother and Daughter Disappear, A Case of Parental Abduction - by Tiffany Walker, Lauth Investigations
- 06/30/17 - Parental Kidnapping - by Cindy Visser, Crimes Lab
- 01/08/13 - The Most Dangerous Kidnappers: Parents - from ABC News
- 01/13/03 - Women Turns Personal Fight into Crusade for Abduction Victims - by Sarah Eisenhower, The Palm Beach Post
- 12/23/96 - With Holidays Comes Rise of Abductions with Parents by Tony Perry, The Los Angeles Times
Howard Johnson, AIA, RIBA - Staff Architect
Howard is a Licensed Architect
CA Architect License #C-5691
Howard is the founder of Vertex which later became what is known today as AutoCad/AutoDesk. This year marks his 60th year as a commercial architect. He is registered as an architect in both the United States and United Kingdom, and worked as an architect in the United Kingdom, Jamaica and Canada before settling in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1961. He was principal at his own firm Howard Johnson & Associates, Architects/Planners in San Francisco for 31 years and then retired for a number years before getting bored and returned to work as the Senior Project Manager of the Technical Services GSA Division of the County of Alameda for another 13 years handling hundreds of millions of dollars in projects. After that position he again tried to retire but without architecture in his life jointed Morse Group, Inc and subsequently Alioto Morse Construction as Staff Architect. He is also an expert in programming and space planning.
A Few of Howard's Projects:
- $32 Million Pacific Bell Headquarters building at 140 New Montgomery Street in San Francisco,
- $15 million Pacific Bell Office and Garage (now owned by AT&T),
- $10 Million Savoy Corporation Building - one of many historic buildings
- $8 million Bay Area Painters & Tapers Trust Funds office and apartment complex,
- $4 million transitional housing facility for the Salvation Army.
- Kingston Norman Manly International Airport in Jamaica,
- United Airlines, San Francisco Airport - just one of many airport projects
- PacTel Communications in 6 California Counties,
- Pacific Gas & Electric,
- Marin Municipal Water District
- Salvation Army
- Sierra Club,
- San Francisco Opera House,
- Raychem Corporation
- Lockheed Corporation
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Liberty Bank
- Serramonte Joes
- Grotto #9 Restaurant,
- California State Supreme Court
- State of California Bureau of Narcotics
- State of California Dept of Industrial Relations building
- State of California 1st District Court of Appeals , San Francisco
- Judicial Council
Recent Newspaper Articles:
- 2010 San Francisco Gate Newspaper Article on Howard Johnson - click here
Richard Morse, Project Manager
Bio Coming soon
Richard is a California State Licensed Contractor
- Richard has been an active volunteer in Southern California including volunteering for the Make A Wish Foundation.